You bought high quality but for keeping in good shape you need to take care of your handbags. Even the most expensive and the highest quality handbags need to be treated well. Here are some advice how to take care of your leather handbag for keeping same look as first day it was bought. Some leather handbags we use just for some season and before you we temporarily hold off from use until next season we have to prepare it. This is only way to have good bag for few many seasons.
- When you don’t use your leather handbag you should full bag with some soft material or special made material for fulling bags. This is important for preventing the creation of fractures on bag.
- Leather should never be kept in plastic bag and try to keep always in some cotton or some other natural fabric bag.
- Try to find place where your handbag is not in direct contact with sun or other heater because high temperature or high light can damaged your bag.
- Clean your leather handbag inside and outside, also don’t forget to clean hardware because this part is important too.
- Use soft fabrics for cleaning and if it is wet you should dry it after you clean. Avoid to dry with some heater, the best way is to dry with some soft clothes and leave it to dry in fresh air space.
There are many products for cleaning natural leather and you should choose some mild products to be sure that won’t damage leather. Generally, light color leather is more sensitive and cleaning stained handbags is harder and more complicate to clean. If your light handbag is stained you should choose an effective stain remover. Some brands that produce leather items produce products for care and the simplest way is to buy that products if you are not sure which one to choose. You also always should ask in-store when you buy handbag how to take care about handbags.